TRANSIT SERVICE UPDATE
TEMPORARY BIKE & RIDE POLICY CHANGE
To ease travel for customers who also bike as part of their trip, we are temporarily relaxing our policy to allow bicycles on Regional Rail and Market-Frankford, Broad Street, and Norristown High Speed Line trains during peak hours.
SEPTA KEY SENIOR & REDUCED FARE CARD 1234 MARKET STREET PROCESSING CENTER NOW OPEN OFFICE WILL NOT BE OPEN FOR IN-PERSON CUSTOMER CONTACTS EXCEPT BY APPOINTMENT - NO WALK-IN SERVICE
IN PERSON NEW CARD APPLICATION PROCESSING - TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Call 215-580-7145 - press #6
Call Center Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- ONLINE: https://go.oncehub.com/septacct
- 1234 Market St, Concourse Level will be open 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Initial priority processing Card replacement requests already submitted, by mail, with required fee
- Any new Card replacement requests - Call Center to determine fee before mailing in fee
- $5.00 - first replacement
- $25.00 - all subsequent replacements
For the safety of customers and to ensure that social distancing can be maintained, the SEPTA Key Senior and Reduce Fare Card Processing Center at 1234 Market Street will not be open for in-person service at this time. The Key Card Processing Center at the Accessible Travel Center at Suburban Station remains CLOSED
REGIONAL RAIL SERVICE UPDATE
Airport Line - Philadelphia International Airport Platform Closure
Beginning Tuesday, September 15, 2020, Philadelphia International Airport is closing Terminal A-East. Airport Line trains will no longer stop at Terminal A center platform or baggage claims. All other Terminal Platforms (B, C/D, E/F) will remain open. The Terminal A closure will be in effect until further notice
West Trenton Line State of Good Repair Track Work – New Timetable Effective Sunday, September 6, 2020
Due to an on-going, state of repair track project, Midday (8:45 a.m.-3:45 p.m.), Weekday (Monday-Friday) service for trains departing West Trenton for travel towards Center City will change on September 6 as follows:
- During Weekday construction hour, ALL trains from West Trenton will depart scheduled station stops 27-33 minutes LATER than the times in the current schedule. Please check the new timetable on septa.org for train departure times
- At all other times, Weekday trains departing Fern Rock Transportation Center will depart 2 minutes EARLIER than the times in the current schedule
- Train Number 6365 will continue to depart from Fern Rock at 8:15 a.m.
- A new Glenside Combined timetable with a September 6 date will also go into effect
All other Regional Rail schedules with the August 16 date will remain in effect. Service on the Chestnut Hill West and Cynwyd Lines remains SUSPENDED and Wilmington Line service begins and ends at Wilmington Station. Outlying Regional Rail Ticket Offices for the Lines in service have reopened, CLICK HERE to see ticket office hours
CUSTOMERS REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS ON SEPTA SERVICES
In accordance with the Governor's recovery guidelines for the Yellow and Green Phases of the COVID-19 response program and to help continue efforts to reduce the spread of the coronavirus, effective June 8 everyone riding SEPTA is required to wear a face mask or covering.
Social distancing should continue to be practiced when waiting to board a vehicle, in a SEPTA Station, and when traveling on a SEPTA route.
Vehicle capacity limits will continue. Please respect seat barrier decals on bus, trolley, and high speed vehicles.
Customers can get real time Bus, Trolley, Market Frankford, Broad Street, and Norristown High Speed Line route information by going to TRANSIT VIEW or the SEPTA APPS (ANDROID AND IOS).
SEPTA has created a REOPENING GUIDE to help customers as they navigate the Yellow Phase and beyond and a new map showing SEPTA access to DAYCARE FACILITIES across the region.
The RE-OPENING GUIDE is also available in CHINESE and SPANISH translations.