Service Advisory | Route 10
2016 Modified Trolley Tunnel Blitz
August Weekend & Weekday Evening Outages
The Trolley Tunnel Blitz, originally slated to take place over 9 consecutive days in July, will now take place over 3 weekends and weekday evenings in August.
This modified Blitz is intended to allow SEPTA forces to continue to make infrastructure improvements while minimizing the impact to customers.
Beginning Friday at 8:00 p.m. and continuing until Monday at 5:00 a.m.
WEEKDAY EVENING OUTAGES
Monday-Thursday beginning at 8:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m., August: 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26
Changes to Service
- Trolley service will NOT operate in the Tunnel at any time during the Trolley Tunnel Blitz
- Trolley Routes 10, 11, 13, 34, and 36 will temporarily divert to 40th & Market Sts.
- Customers may transfer at 40th St. to the Market Frankford Line for service to/from Center City
- Staircase Closure: Due to the ADA improvement project at 40th St. Station, customers will use the northeast (westbound platform) or southwest (eastbound platform) stairways at 40th & Market Sts. for access to/from the Market Frankford Line. Please look for signage for additional information
- For late night travel, customers can transfer to Market Frankford Line Weekday Night Owl Bus Service or the all-night Train service on weekends while this work takes place.
Visit the 2016 Modified Trolley Tunnel Blitz page for a list of improvements we're making to the Tunnel and additional project information.