- Train service will operate between Elwyn & 49th Street Stations following special construction timetable
- Shuttle Buses will substitute for service between 49th & 30th Street Stations
- Shuttle Bus from 49th Street will board on Chester Ave
- Shuttle Buses from 30th Street Boards on JFK Boulevard at 30th Street (buses will face towards 32nd St)
- Alternate Travel Option to/from University City,30th Street, Center City - Route 11, 13, 36 Trolleys (board/exit at 49th Street)
- For continuing travel to Center City from 30th St: take any Regional Rail train going towards Suburban Station or use Market Frankford Line/Trolleys – 30th Street (across from Amtrak Station)
- To access University City Station AREA, use Media/Elwyn Line Shuttle or additional train service that will operate between University City and 30th Street
SEPTA Key farelines will be in operation at ALL Center City Stations (Temple, Jefferson, Suburban, 30th, and University City) during the Southwest Connection Improvement Program work.
Please visit the Fares page for additional Fare information for the Media/Elwyn Line.