Southwest Connection Improvement Program schedules are available in two formats - PDF and text HTML. Customers can view both schedule formats using the links below:
- Train service will operate between Elwyn & 49th Street Stations following special construction timetable
- Shuttle Buses will substitute for service between 49th & 30th Street Stations
- Shuttle from 49th Street will board on Chester Ave
- Shuttle Buses from 30th Street will board on JFK Boulevard at 30th Street (buses will be facing towards 30th St Station)
- Alternate Travel Option to/from University City, 30th Street, Center City - Route 11, 13 Trolleys (board/exit at 49th Street)
- Continuing travel to Center City from 30th St: Regional Rail - take any train going towards Suburban Station; Market Frankford Line/Trolleys - 30th Street (across from Amtrak Station)
SEPTA Key farelines will be in operation at ALL Center City Stations (Temple, Jefferson, Suburban, 30th, and University City) during the Southwest Connection Improvement Program work.
Please visit the Fares page for additional Fare information for the Media/Elwyn Line.