- Train Service will operate between Newark & 30th Street following a special construction timetable
- ALL trains will arrive/depart 30th Street from Amtrak Main Terminal Lower Level platform
- NO service to/from Suburban, Jefferson, or Temple University Stations
- For continuing travel to Center City from 30th St: take any Regional Rail train going towards Suburban Station or use Market Frankford Line/Trolleys – 30th Street (across from Amtrak Station)
- To access University City Station AREA, use Media/Elwyn Line Shuttle or additional train service that will operate between University City and 30th Street
SEPTA Key farelines will be in operation at ALL Center City Stations (Temple, Jefferson, Suburban, 30th, and University City) during the Southwest Connection Improvement Program work.
Please visit the Fares page for additional Fare information for the Wilmington/Newark Line.