Southwest Connection Improvement Program schedules are available in two formats - PDF and text HTML. Customers can view both schedule formats using the links below:
- Train service will operate between Newark & 30th Street following special construction timetable
- ALL trains will arrive/depart 30th Street, from Amtrak Main Terminal Lower Level platform
- NO service to/from Suburban, Jefferson, or Temple University Stations
- To Access the University City Station AREA: Please visit the University City service section
- Continuing travel to Center City from 30th St: Regional Rail - take any train going towards Suburban Station; Market Frankford Line/Trolleys - 30th Street (across from Amtrak Station)
SEPTA Key farelines will be in operation at ALL Center City Stations (Temple, Jefferson, Suburban, 30th, and University City) during the Southwest Connection Improvement Program work.
Please visit the Fares page for additional Fare information for the Wilmington/Newark Line.